Sunday, February 24, 2008

Philharmonic Orchestra

I have a interesting question that I would be interested to know if anyone can answer. I went to the Philharmonic the other night - it was way good by the way, I would recommend it to anyone who might be considering going. - and I came away with an interesting question. Why does the conductor leave, come back, then leave, and then come back again - is it just so that we can clap for him more? Does he use the restroom? Getting a drink? Anyway - I decided it would be kind of fun if all my roommates did that for me every time I left the room. I would definitely walk in and out as many times as possible - man, milk that baby for all it's worth. But, maybe there really is a good reason that I just don't know about.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

There's a guy at my work who claps whenever someone comes in for the first time that day. Sometimes it does make you want to leave just so you will get another applause... but other times you just want to leave to make him stop, but then you come back because you want to be nice. Maybe it's kind of like that...

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive