Monday, January 14, 2008

Movies

I got a phone call from a girl yesterday thanking me for something I had asked her that I didn't really even think about twice. I had asked her if it was unrealistic of me to hope for a girl who didn't want to watch PG-13 movies. I know that seems really wierd, but I don't and it would be nice if the girl I dated/married didn't either. I know that there aren't really any girls out there like that (none that I know of), but maybe even if she was just willing to stop watching them - I know it's really selfish of me, but it's just one of those little things that I think about that would be nice. Anyway, I asked her and she said she didn't think so and we moved on in our conversation. Well she called me up last night and told me that she thought about what I asked her a lot and apparently she had gone on a date the night before. The kid she went out with told her they were going to go watch a movie that was PG-13 and she didn't really want to watch it, well, she asked him if they could watch something else and so they did. Anyway it was really cool for me because I didn't even think about that conversation again - it was such a little thing, but to her she had thought about it a lot more after that. Too bad she's off limits to me to date (she dated one of my buddies) 'cause now there is a girl out there that doesn't watch them . . .

4 comments:

Greg said...

Cool story. I agree, there probably aren't any girls out there who would change, but I guess you might have found one!

Logg said...

Don't ever ask me to change my heathen ways.

Net said...

Scott, this could be the one. Never say never!

Jillian said...

You may or may not find someone who is willing to change their habits. They have their choice, but hopefully they will choose in your favor if it comes down to it. Keep in mind though that this is ignoring those out there who have chosen not to watch PG-13 movies for years too... just like you have as well.

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive