Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random facts

I'm glad that we did what we did today in class. It was nice to just have someone talk us through the process of getting hired, starting school, etc. It's all those questions that we all have and no one ever answers. I know that I need to talk to Bev and get my plan for graduation figured out and all that.
One thing I am constantly trying to figure out is exactly what I want to teach. I mean I like all the stuff we do - but that's the problem, I like it all. There really is one thing that I feel really deeply about and have a huge passion to teach. I mean I like the whole design stuff, and i feel that I am more inclined towards that than I am to anything else . . . I don't know. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive