Friday, October 26, 2007

Wasatch

K, this visit was pretty sweet as well. I was just amazed at how much this one teacher was able to do. It took a long time, but I guess that's just what you need to do - find a school you like, find your niche, and start building your dream. Boy would I love to take over for that guy when he retires . . .

It was good for me because I was able to see what you can do - you don't have to just teach the same thing every year, follow the state curriculum, and do what every other teacher in the state is doing. Find what you love, make it fit within the state curriculum, and then have fun.

I'm glad we went - even though it was a little early . . .

1 comment:

Leah said...

I agree with your statement about finding what you love, ensuring that students will benefit from it, and fitting it within the state guidelines = that will equal an exciting course and fun career.

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive