Friday, October 19, 2007

Class

Well besides the fact that no one was there to get out the video camera for us for the first 25 minutes of class, I thought today was a great day in class. I liked the STL that Rachel presented on agriculture and the changes in technology that have been made in that field. My first impression was - "this is dumb, who cares about agriculture?" Then as we began to discuss the changes that had happened, and the way it affected us today it became clearer and clearer to me why I needed to know about it. I was thinking that this will be an interesting thing to teach to high school students - they could probably care less about that kind of thing - but, they need to know it. A wise men once said: "Kung nakalimutan mo ang pinanggalingan mo, 'di ka darating sa pupuntahan mo." Or in english: "If you have forgotten where you came from, you'll never get to where you're headed."

No comments:

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive