Monday, February 23, 2009

Hidden Messages

I found this information on a friends blog and thought it was pretty cool. In the Taylor Swift album cover for the CD she has the lyrics for all her songs. There are some "randomly" capitalized letters in each song. Well they are so random after all. If you put all the capitalized letters in each song into a sentence it completes her hidden meaning...

1. Tim McGraw--CANT TELL ME NOTHN
2. Picture to Burn--DATE NICE BOYS
3. Teardrops on my Guitar--HE WL NEVER KNOW
4. A Place in This World--I FOUND
5. Cold As You--TIME TO LET GO
6. The Outside--YOU ARE NOT ALONE
7. Tied Together With a Smile--YOU ARE LOVED
8. Stay Beautiful--SHAKE N BAKE (The name of someone she mentions in her thank you's at the end of the CD)
9. Should've Said No--Actually... I'm going to tell you this one at the end... it's my favorite...
10. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)--SOMETIMES LOVE IS FOREVER
11. Our Song--LIVE N LOVE

In Should've Said No it's the name of the boy --- SAMSAMSAMSAMSAM

I like hidden messages....

No comments:

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive