Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reminders...Skadush


Hello all,

I'm back and plum-full of blogging topics. I dedicate this post to reminders. Before I embark on a verbose post all about reminders I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce everyone to my new favorite word "skadush"



Now - on to reminders. I am one of those people who has to have reminders - I am known for being notoriously forgetful. I have my schedule all spelled out for me on my computer (using Ical), I have it again in my Missionary Planner (which I get complimentary from the MTC), I use a minimum of 5 post it notes a day as reminders of things to take to school, to turn in, to read, etc. I have printed out versions of my schedule I carry with me, I have them posted on my wall, and I have my schedule on my google homepage. Despite all of my efforts, invariably, I miss appointments, forget birthdays, show up late to meetings, and completely space commitments. Due to my cursory nature I am constantly on the look-out for new ways of reminding myself. I stumbled on one today that I found very interesting and wanted to share with all of you.

Check out HassleMe - it's awesome. Now I wouldn't recommend using this for set appt's like a meeting, etc. But, for things like calling someone you want to check up on, feeding your pet, etc. This is revolutionary. With random email times you avoid falling into a rut and forgetting altogether. Skadush that!

2 comments:

Chevelle man said...

hi...this is your uncle brian

Livin' The Dream said...

What a blissful word! I LOVE IT!! SKADUSH!

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive