Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moab Tourney

A few weekends ago me and some buddies went to Moab to play in a volleyball tournament. It was awesome! We stayed in the Lazy Lizard Hostel

The manager was completely drunk, we stayed in a room with 8 bunk beds - but hey, it was less than 80$

We didn't do as well in the tournament as we had hoped. It was the first time we had ever played together as a team and it took us until the second day to really mesh.




We played from 6pm to 10pm friday night, and then again on saturday from 7am to 3pm.






Good guys, awesome sport, beautiful place. . . What else can a guy ask for?







2 comments:

Logg said...

I have nothing to say to you.
Why am I not under your 'friends' list at the bottom of this thing?
Or did I have to be your trainer to make it on your precious little 'friends' list? You know what, never mind. I don't want to be on your crummy list.

Kim said...

sweet pictures!

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive