Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Class


I thought class was fun today - mainly because I was laughing at everyone get all up and stressed out about everything. I think that we all knew all along that we needed a rubric, I just didn't understand why it took so much talking and arguing to get it done - funny times. Anyway Today I want to blog about design - I have started working for cloverlogos.com doing all their design work (for pay - not very much but pay none the less) and it's fun to get back into it again. I think it's a nice way to always get the creative juices flowing - I just did two logos/headers for gadgetgiftstore.com and they are pretty sweet if I do say so myself. I still got it - I can manage my way around photoshop and illustrator although not nearly as well as I used to be able to - apparently it's not one of those things like riding a bike that just comes right back, but I was able to manage. Take a look. . .

1 comment:

gaw said...

Not bad - glad to see you're still working at it. I like the icon on the second one, but the typography could use a little more balance and sizing considerations. Keep it up.

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive