Thursday, November 8, 2007

Class

I stand by my last post. It is definately harder to prepare a lesson plan with a group than it is to do it with just one person. It was a good activity for me I guess to learn how to better work with groups - there's just so many different ideas, things to do, etc.

I am excited for our lesson on thursday but i think it will be very interesting to see how all the parts mesh together - and I think we are all going to be surprised at how fast one hour goes. I know in my experience at the MTC that time flies - one good activity with a little instruction will easily take up an hour.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I probably agree about the group planning being a little more chaotic - but I also think your ideas are probably more refined. Nice work.

Portfolio

Check out my Website!

Followers

Blog Archive